Sunday, February 21, 2010

Technology Narrative

Stop and smell the flowers.
Technology Narrative:


This was an interesting article, but I didn't agree with the majority of it. I don't believe in evolution, and that was his argument, with the tools and everything, so that part doesn't make a ton of sense to me. But I did think that it was interesting about how chimpanzees used sticks to get food, or that beavers makes dens, birds nest, etc. This part shows the marvels that God has created in nature. I also enjoyed the part in the article about how things we have now have unknown purpose, that something ordinary now, could be the key to the future, that in itself is a powerful idea. I also agree that technology is a vague, really it could be many things, computer, dishwasher, even, if you think about it, a pencil. A pencil can be considered technology, because it is a tools used to create things, such as story's, equations, poem, thus this show how board technology is. BUT, in some ways I think that too much technology is a bad thing, I think there is a limit, but it saddens me that one day people won't read out of text books or write on paper, it will all be electronic. I think that we should always remember our humble roots, the days before cells phone, computers, cars, even electricity all together, I believe that we need to get back to that time, at least a little bit. We need to always remember comradely and friendships, not always facebook and emails. We need to take time to go outside, amire nature, ride bikes, not always on computers, or in cars, I will admit that I am guilty of this, but we all need to get back to the beginning. This is what I believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment