Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Technology/Story Telling

The one question in the survey that stuck out to me was technology in medical purposes.
I think medicine is the place where technolgy helps the most. A few years ago when I was 15 and my younger sister was 12 she had to have back surgery, and the surgery took about twevle hours, but in a few weeks she was completly fine, and now the only remnet of the surgery are a couple of very thin scars on her back.

My point being that because of technolgy complicated medical produces can be completed with ease and with little issues afterward. So I think that instead of worrying about technogly in schools, we should be prevecting medical technogly, because that is were it is needed and helps most.

If you think about it story telling can even be thought of as technolgy, because through storys people can learn new things, share ideas, and teach people things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment